E-BUSINESS IN ANDALUSIA: ELECTRONIC COMMERCE AND TELECOMMUTING IN COMPANIES. SEJ356
Research group located in the Department of Economics and Business Administration formed by researchers from both the University and the business world. Its research focuses on the study and application of Information Technology from the viewpoint of business management, paying special attention to digital companies in the e-business sense.
- E-business in Andalusian companies.
- E-commerce and telecommuting in companies.
- Business Models: business to business, business to consumer and business to employee.
- Organizational Structure and Information Technology.
- Organisational Models of e-Administration.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) in the tourism sector.
- Academic entrepreneurship
- Studies of scientific and technical feasibility of R&D projects.
- Analysis of business models for electronic commerce.
- Personalized empirical studies, using an own developed online surveys platform.
- Benchmarking analysis of technologies and services.
- · Using of TAM model (Technology Acceptance Model) to evaluate technologies’ use.
Key areasict tourism economy
Main Researcher: ANTONIO PADILLA MEL?NDEZ
PAI Reference: SEJ356