COMMUNICATION AND POWER SEJ390
The research group Communication and Power of the Faculty of Communication Sciences has an extensive research curriculum in the area of advertising and audiovisual communication. The scientists that make up this research group make critical analysis observations of the communication used in advertising. Their work attempts to highlight the existing elements between communication and its power, analyzing sexism, gender equality and so forth, with the objective of ensuring that the communication conveyed has a social value.
- Communication and culture of peace.
- Communication and gender studies.
- The study and analysis of governmental advertising and political communication in conventional and unconventional in media.
- Advertising for non-profit associations.
- Prospective institutional and political advertising in the new areas of communication.
- Study of the relations between communication and power.
- Study of new processes and techniques in the creation of advertising and audiovisual products.
- Implementation of new information technologies and the communication process in advertising.
- Monitoring and analysis of institutional advertising, NGOs and trade advertising.
- Design and production of interactive audiovisual materials.
- Consultancy of publicity, institutional, social and commercial.
- Courses given on institutional advertising, corporate or commercial.
- Study on institutional advertising communication.
- Location and analysis of filmography.
- Analysis of new advertising techniques.
Main Researcher: MAR?A JES?S RUIZ MU?OZ
PAI Reference: SEJ390