COMMUNICATION, TECHNOLOGY AND ARCHITECTURE
The research group "Communication, Technology and Architecture" emerges as a need to study a new conception of contemporary architecture, linked to the incorporation of new technologies, to the new information society and to the social and cultural impact this entails. The city and the landscape of communication and mass culture require new forms of study and new methodologies that renew the old ways of understanding the architectural fact, seeking the innovation of its production, and considering it from its meaning as one of the main Socio-cultural manifestations of the contemporary world.
- Architecture and new technologies.
- Architecture and image.
- Public space and communication.
- Tourism, communication and architecture.
- History of modern and contemporary architecture.
- Architecture and advertising.
- Architecture and pop art.
- Interactive architecture.
- Cinema and architecture.
- Architecture and spectacle.
- Study of new architectural typologies.
- Studies and adaptations between architecture and advertising.
- Tourist study of scenic and architectural routes.
- Studies and proposals on cultural and urban tourism.
- Urban scenery.
- Heritage cataloging.
- Remodeling of facades with new technologies.