CULTURE AND AUDIOVISUAL REPRESENTATION SEJ291
The research group Culture and Audiovisual Representation of the Faculty of Communication Sciences at University of Malaga has extensive experience in the study and application of new technologies related to audiovisual communication. The 10 researchers who make up this group belong to the Department of Audiovisual Communication at the UMA and many different Andalusiaâs media.
- Analysis and classification of audiovisual Works with regard to cultural performances: - Analog. - Digital.
- Study and use of new audiovisual communication technologies in the revealing of how social behaviour is shaped and reelected.
- The completion of anthropological videos.
- Advice on ethnographic photography.
- Analysis of photographic funds.
- Audiovisual analysis.
- Development of teaching materials on interactive audiovisual techniques.
- Training courses: -Photography. -Photographic analysis. -Audiovisual communication.