CULTURAL OF THE DIVERSITY AND SCHOOL HUM246
This multidisciplinary group of the Department of School Organization and Didactics works closely with a number of different universities both in Spain and abroad. Diversity culture and school research group is working on Roma Project Educative Project, a public school project with the following aims: educative equity, learning competence is in each and every person, social knowledge construction through research-based projects, cooperative projects in heterogeneous groups, classrooms as living and learning communities (democracy in classrooms), and diversity as a value in itself, not a problem.
- The Roma Project, values education project.
- Teachers training and Cooperative Formative Action Research.
- Intercultural education.
- Quality of life and educating cities. Education of values.
- University and cultural diversity.
- Construction of the curriculum through research projects.
- The study and development of programs to promote inclusion in schools and in society.
- Teachers training (all levels) in research- based projects methodology.
- Guides to museums adapted for the impaired.
- Assessment of social and educational inclusion.
- Collaboration with non-profit organizations (NGOs), associations of parents of children with problems, and discriminated groups towards social inclusion and promotion of the diversity culture.
Key areaspedagogy social studies education
Main Researcher: M? JESUS MARQUEZ GARCIA
PAI Reference: HUM246