ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE AND COOPERATIVES SEJ102
This research group of the Department of Business Economy and Administration disposes of more than 10 years of experience in the analysis of business management of distinct organizations. The 14 members of the research staff are specialized in the analysis of co-operatives from the food and agriculture area as well as rural tourism. Since the creation of the group in 1985, it has conducted numerous research projects and its work has been published several times and awarded prices on various occasions.
- Analysis of corporate culture and image.
- Studies and analysis of rural tourism.
- Creation, analysis and management of SMEs.
- Analysis of social economy companies.
- Creation of dashboards with the help of software.
- Analysis of companies dedicated to services for senior citizens.
- Analysis and management of companies from the food and agriculture area and rural tourism.
- Knowledge management.
- Corporate image analysis
- Creation of software dashboard models for a distinct sector.
- Business consultancy: - SMEs. - Social economy companies.
Key areasagri-food ict tourism economy
Main Researcher: MARIA PAZ ANDR?S REINA
PAI Reference: SEJ102