BIOMIMETIC DENDRIMERS AND PHOTONIC LABORATORY FQM017
The Biomimetic Dendrimers and Photonic Laboratory is part of the Department of Organic Chemistry in the University of MÃ¡laga. Its research is focused on the development of new molecular and supramolecular chemical entities, at nano- and micro-scale, and their applications in biological medias of medical interest. Our research deals on the frontiers of nano-chemistry and biomedicine. The main interest is to improve existing diagnostic and therapies, by employing novel nanomaterials - dendrimers.
- Supramolecular Chemistry and Photochemistry
- Fluorescent Molecular Sensors
- Multichromophoric Systems
- Investigation of Surfaces by Fluorescence Spectroscopy
- Molecular Recognition
- Dendrimer Based Nanobiology Technology
- Synthesis of dendrimers and dendrimeric structures.
- Design and engineering at molecular level of nanostructured organic compounds. Applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Design and manufacture of photonic devices for medical diagnostics. Biosensors.
- Interaction of dendrimers with the immune system: drugs allergy studies