LAW FOR TOURISM ACTIVITY
The research group of Law for tourism activity, of the Department of Civil, State Ecclesiastical and Roman Law, specialises in the study of legislation related to tourism and the remedies for conflict resolution. This team provides legal advice and legal direction to both the public and travel agencies, public authorities and all entities that are related to tourism.
- Rights in tourism, study of an economic sector with a social dimension.
- Provision of legislation in line with new phenomena and all that is related.
- Study and legal research in the field of tourism.
- Study of the contractual aspects.
- Liability of tourist agencies to individuals.
- Development of reports and technical advice on tourism.
- Legal and economical analysis of regulations related to tourism.
- Guidance for: -Travel agencies. -Wholesale travel companies. -Sale of travel online. -Hotel industry and hotel trade in general.
- Advice on new legal regulations on tourism.
- Advice and counsel management on matters related to tourism: -Implementation of tourism standards. -Contractual aspects. -Damage and responsibility in the tourism sector.