CRIMINAL LAW SEJ116
Research group whose area of study is linked to the study of criminal law, with a strong political-criminal orientation supported in criminal investigations. Among the topics of focus include: Theory of criminal law, criminal policy models, crimes against individual property legal, socioeconomic crimes and juvenile delinquency.
- Criminal Policy and Criminal Law-making Policy
- Quantitative and qualitative crime analysis.
- Theory of criminal liability and system of sanctions.
- Minors Delinquency and Youth Justice.
- Crimes against persons: Euthanasia, abortion, gender violence.
- Sex Crimes.
- Migration and Criminal Law.
- Economic Crime.
- Drug Trafficking Crimes.
- Public Corruption.
- New Technologies and Crime.
- Legal advice on legal and criminal issues.
- Reports on crime evolution.
- Development of technology for preventing and combating crime.