LEARNING DISABILITIES AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS SEJ521
The research group Learning Disabilities and Developmental Disorders of Department of Developmental and Educational Psychology of Faculty of Psychology consists of a group of specialists in scientific disciplines such as Psychology, Education and Medicine. This multidisciplinary group specializes in the study of Child and Adolescent Neuropsychological Development and the Teaching-Learning Process.
- Specific Learning Disabilities: Dyslexia, dysorthography, dysgraphia, dyscalculia.
- Neuropshychological Prevention of Specific Learning Disabilities.
- Psychological development and perinatal and obstetric factors.
- Disorders in cognitive-language development and social-emotional development.
- Early assessment and neuro-psychoeducational prevention of specific learning disabilities and neuropsychological development disorders.
- Neuro-psychoeducational intervention of specific learning disabilities and psychological development disorders.
- Development of training materials for the improvement of literacy and mathematics: reading and writing recognition, reading comprehension, written composition, calculation and arithmetic problem solving.
- Training courses to improve teaching quality related to school learning and learning disabilities.
- Advice on creating interdisciplinary teams working in primary schools.
Key areaspsychology pedagogy health education
Main Researcher: ISA?AS MART?N RUIZ
PAI Reference: SEJ521