This research group specializes in the development of educational software. The programs cover, among others, such topics like text analysis and the creation of didactic material (brain teasers, question and answer, audio-visual games, etc.). Further activities of the group include comparative studies of the language used among pupils in Malaga and the written language of fairy-tales, with the objective to introduce new vocabulary in class and to discover deficiencies in the basic vocabulary of the children.
- Development of educational software.
- Texts, reading, readers: Readability of a varchar(800), comprehensibility of the text and the competence of the reader.
- General ideas and workflow in education related to a multi-lingual, intercultural environment and bi-lingual education.
- Basic infant vocabulary of children in Malaga and their distinct dialects.
- Selection of an exemplary language model and the corresponding grammar as standard for teaching in pre-school, first grade and secondary education.
- Advice for the design and the development of educational software.
- Publishing of educational software.
- Objective literature reviews through software channels.
- Advice for the teaching of Spanish in multi-lingual environments.
- Trainings in: - Development of educative materials. - The teaching of Spanish. - Promotion of reading.
Key areasict pedagogy education
Main Researcher: EUGENIO MAQUEDA CUENCA
PAI Reference: HUM253