ANALYSIS OF NEWS ABOUT LINGUISTICS DISSEMINATION, LANGUAGES OF SPAIN AND ITS VARIETIES HUM881
This research group has as its primary purpose the collection, labelling, analysis and interpretation of the news disclosure linguistics dissemination, the languages of Spain and its varieties appearing in different media. The integration of group members is dynamic and doctors and graduates are joining the staff of a team that has eight doctors, most of the University of Malaga, but also with doctors of other national and European Universities. They work with the news that deal, for example, with linguistic (specifically in genre increasingly grown in the media, as is scientific dissemination); or the importance of Spanish in the world, as we know, one of the languages most spoken in the world; or narration of how the living situation goes, among the languages spoken in Spain; or treatment of the varieties of Spanish, especially in the local media; etc.
- Language as news.
- Discourse Analysis.
- Language Policy.
- Scientific Dissemination.
- Historiography of Linguistics.
- Computational Linguistics.
- Creating of resources and tools of linguistic analysis.
- Studies on discourse analysis, sociolinguistics and politics.
- Analysis of news used for scientific dissemination.