DOCUMENTARY SOURCES ON THE KINGDOM OF GRANADA HUM243
Research group located in the department of Medieval History of the Faculty of Humanities of the University of Malaga. Its research deals with the political, social and economic history of the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, its main line of research being the history of the kingdom of Granada.
- History of written culture.
- Documentary sources of the Kingdom of Granada.
- Relations between Muslims and Christians.
- Recovery of the documentary heritage in Andalusia.
- Public Finances and Taxation in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries (Crown of Castile and the Kingdom of Granada)
- Studies of the political, social and economic history of the Kingdom of Granada.
- Drawing of documentary resource inventories.