The research group "Econometrics" is mainly composed of professionals dedicated to the study of models and economic forecasts. They belong to HISPALINK, research network that integrates sixteen universities and whose main objective is to review the analysis of the current situation and the economic prospects of Spain's regions.
- Regional Demoeconometric Models.
- Economic Indicators.
- Tourism Statistics.
- Sport Statistics.
- Economic Forecasts.
- Economic analysis of various regional activities (tourism, sport ...).
- Technical advice in the analysis of economic indicators.
- Modeling and economic forecasts.
- National accounts and input-output tables.