QUANTITATIVE ECONOMICS OF WELFARE SEJ124
This research group has over 20 years experience in the study of economics related to the welfare and quality of life of citizens. Their research on economic policy, international cooperation and income distributions, among others, has allowed them to work with different public service organisations and nongovernmental organisations (NGOs).
- Methodological aspects and applications of the income distribution.
- Indicators of poverty and inequality.
- Associated social welfare functions (methods and applications).
- Relations between equity and growth.
- Redistributive and social policies.
- Aviation and quality of life.
- International cooperation.
- Strategic planning.
- European Union.
- Development policies.
- Research on the flow of wealth and poverty in the European Union.
- Advice given on the measurement of inequality and poverty.
- Analysis of the labour market.
- Economic impact studies.
- Scientific and technical advice on matters of international cooperation and economic and social development policies.
- Economy and social welfare educational material development.
- General advice given on different lines of research.
Key areaseconomy legal studies social studies
Main Researcher: ANTONIO FERN?NDEZ MORALES
PAI Reference: SEJ124