PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS. VOCATIONAL TRAINING OF TEACHING STAFF HUM564
This research group Physical Education and Sports. Vocational training of teaching staff of the Department of Didactics of Languages, Arts and Sport is specialized in the study, analysis and design teacher training programs and improving teaching methods. The multidisciplinary group, founded in 1997, consists currently of 10 researchers that graduated in disciplines, like physical education, primary and secondary education and also various coaches; the extensive curriculum reflects the research and teaching qualities of the team. Over the years, the group has been collaborating with various public and private administrations, interested in implementing educational programs of physical activities.
- Vocational training of the physical education teaching staff in Andalusia.
- Social reference studies on sport and physical education.
- Childhood and adolescents corporal development.
- History of physical education and sports.
- Design of tools for quality evaluation of the management of community programs training in physical education in primary and secondary.
- Advisor for creation and design of equipment for the development of physical activity.
Key areaspedagogy social studies education
Main Researcher: ?NGEL RAM?N ROMANCE GARCIA
PAI Reference: HUM564