SOCIAL SCIENCES IN THE EDUCATIONAL PLAN FOR PRE-SCHOOL AND PRIMARY EDUCATION. INNOVATIVE DIDACTIC PROPOSAL. ANDALUSIAN CULTURE
The research group Social sciences in the Educational Plan for Pre-school and Primary Education. Innovative didactic proposals. Andalusian culture of the Department of Didactics of Mathematics, Didactics of Social Sciences and Experimental Sciences has a strong experience of more than 10 years of research in didactics of social sciences, the role of women and the Andalusian culture. The group also counts on a profound experience about the organization of congresses and the edition of text books.
- Didactics of the Andalusian culture.
- Analysis and evaluation of the Andalusian culture focussing on the study of the cultural and social milieu and the cultural impact on: - Pre-school education. - Primary education. - Secondary education.
- Training of the teaching staff.
- Books for pre-school, primary and secondary education about the Andalusian culture, language and mathematics.
- Advisor for the edition of text books and any other type of publication.
- Organization of congresses about the research topics.
- Development of educational games.
- Art for children.
- Childrenâs theatre.
- Narratives about characters or characteristic items from Andalusia.
- Training of teaching staff in didactics of the Andalusian culture and in social sciences.