CHILDHOOD EDUCATION AND TEACHER TRAINING HUM205
This research group is composed of researchers all from different universities and public administrations in Andalusia. Its main lines of research are focused on improving nursery education and the teacher training. They are members of International Association of Training and Research in Family Education (AIFREF).
- Minors in social risk. Inclusive nursery school.
- Curriculum, methodology and linguistic competence in childrenâ€™s education.
- Family education.
- Technological resources applied to Early Childhood Education.
- Music and logical-mathematical education for children 0-6 years old.
- Emotional education.
- Artistic languages.
- Design and development of curricular materials. Training for educators.
- Education in nature.
- Syllabus evaluation in childrenâ€™s education.
- Development of teaching materials for child education.
- Teacher training in child education analysis. Advising to teachers in test results which helping to educational needs detection of students.
- Assistance for the reduction of marginalization, crime and school failure.
- Organizational and educational counseling to nursery school.
- Assessment of language skills in students.
- Analysis of habits and attitudes of readers which improve skills development in students.
- Analysis of strategies for development of LKT (Learning and Knowledge Technologies).