THERMAL MOTORS AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY
This research group located in the Engineering School at the University of MÃ¡laga, specializes in the study of the thermal properties of engines. Among its facilities are different test bench, for vehicles and engines, besides a laboratory cogeneration to research simultaneous generation of energy: Stirling Engine, Solar thermal energy and photovoltaic. RESEARCH TOPICS SCIENTIFIC-TECHNICAL
- Car emissions.
- Stirling engines.
- Internal Combustion Engines.
- Energy efficiency.
- Optimization of thermal engines.
- Improving energy efficiency in engines.
- Manufacture of energy collector systems.
- Study of cars devices in test bench.
- Energy cogeneration with Stirling engines.