The research group Elektra from the Department of Electrical Engineering at University of Malaga is specialised in the study of magnetic fields. This research group has extensive experience in the measurement of electromagnetic pollution produced by the lines of transport and distribution of power lines of high, medium and low voltage. Their studies may be of interest to insurance companies and agencies of occupational risk prevention who might want to issue technical reports on electromagnetic fields.
- Measurements of electromagnetic fields.
- Electromagnetic pollution report.
- Magnetic fields.
- Effects of electric fields on human beings.
- Scientific-technical assistance in: - Research on electric and magnetic field measurements. - Redaction of civil works and industrial facilities projects. - Industrial engineering projects.
- Assessments of company projects.
- Technical reports on industrial damages.
- Solutions for the reduction or elimination of electromagnetic pollution.
Key areasenvironment energy
Main Researcher: FRANCISCO J. MU?OZ GUTIERREZ
PAI Reference: RNM292