EMOTION AND COGNITION CTS578
This research group focuses on the research and use of individuals’ sentimental and emotional processes and the relationship found between intelligence and the variables that intervene in the emotional well-being of citizens. Among their collaborations it is the organization of different training courses in relation to professional burnout, mainstreaming, leadership, etc that stand out.
- Assessment of emotional intelligence with (TMMS) self-reports measures and the implementation (MSCEIT).
- Education of emotional intelligence.
- Prevention of violence, personal behaviours and social misfits.
- The influence of emotional intelligence on health and personal well-being.
- Assessment of social and emotional skills (emotional intelligence) in organizations.
- Influence of students’ emotional intelligence and its relationship in academic performance.
- Training on social and emotional skills (emotional intelligence) for different groups: -Hospitals. -Schools. -Companies.
- Measures for the prevention of violence and psychosocial maladjustment in schools through the education of emotional intelligence.
- Analysis of drug use in adolescents.
Key areashealth social studies psychology pedagogy education
Main Researcher: PABLO FERN?NDEZ BERROCAL
PAI Reference: CTS578