Renewable energies are, along with saving energy and an efficient use of energy, a solution for a clean energy future, efficient, safe and autonomous. The research group of "Energetic", of the School of Industrial Engineering at the University of Malaga, develops applications in solar energy to ensure sustainable development through both thermosolar and photovoltaic technologies.
- Renewable energies.
- Characterization of solar thermal systems and components.
- Characterization of solar photovoltaic systems and components.
- Use passive solar energy.
- Solar Weatherization.
- Evaluate the thermal behavior of air conditioning systems.
- Energy saving systems and energy efficiency applied to the building.
- New applications of solar energy in cooling systems.
- Energy audits. Rational Use of Energy.
- Residential Automation: wireless connections applied to climate.
Key areasenergy renewable energy environment aerospace
Main Researcher: JOSE MANUEL CEJUDO LOPEZ
PAI Reference: TEP139