ELECTRIC ENGINEERING MALAGA. RENEWABLE RESOURCES
The research group Electric Engineering Malaga. Renewable Resources of the Department of Electric Engineering from E.T.S.I. Industriales (Higher Technical School of Engineering, Dep. Industry), founded in 1992 with the objective to improve the fundamental properties of engines. The 5 PhD degree members of the group are specialized in the design of electric drives as well as control and regulation of electric machines, e.g., the turbines of wind generators. The group disposes a chamber anechoid used to run tests on candidates for reduction of noise and vibrations of electric engines.
- Quality of the power line.
- Design and construction of power inverters through pulse with modulation (PWM) techniques.
- Energy efficiency.
- Noise and vibration reduction of electric engines.
- Use of electric drives in renewable energy.
- Development of active filters for harmonic elimination and harmonic compensation of reactive power.
- Quality optimization of the power supply.
- Optimization of the mechanic behaviour of induction engines: - Noise. - Vibrations.
- Design of control equipment for engines and their applications.