ADQUISITION OF INDUCTIVE KNOWLEDGE SCHEMES SEJ469
The research group Adquisition of inductive knowledge schemes is focuses on causal cognition. Specifically, this group is interested in how causal knowledge is acquired, represented and used, mediating human behaviour in various cognitive tasks (e.g., inferring causal knowledge from observations, diagnostic reasoning, or decision making).
- Influence of causal reasoning in human associative learning.
- The role of context in interference phenomena.
- Implicit measures of human associative learning.
- Error computation in causal learning as measured by ERP.
- Diagnostic reasoning in clinical settings.
- Situation assessment in the aviation domain.
- Learning processes in anxiety disorders
- Research on cognitive learning.
- Advice on causal inference processes under uncertainty.
- Causal learning applications.
- Experimental study with cognitive processes.
- Training courses about the research topics.
- Conference and Workshops about the research topics.