STUDY AND PRACTICE OF THE SOCIAL STATE IN THE AUTONOMOUS COMMUNITY OF ANDALUSIA SEJ240
The research group Study and practice of the social state in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia is specialised in the study of the social rights contents, recognised both in the new Andalusia Statute of Autonomy and the Spanish Constitution. In addition, the members of this group analyse the history of the unfolding political and legal autonomy developed in Andalusia. These researchers have more than 15 years of experience inn the analysis of the different legal norms encountered in Andalusia, with special emphasis being paid on the constitution of Antequera from 1883 till the Statute of Autonomy of Andalusia in 2007.
- Social rights.
- Macroeconomic dynamics.
- Exchange rates.
- Negotiating process in autonomous financing.
- Study of historical development, legal, political and social of Andalusia from Antiquity to the present, with particular reference to the Statute of Autonomy for Andalusia (Organic Law 2/2007 dated 19 March 2007).
- Labour economy. Work market.
- Productivity and new technologies.
- Legal advice given on social rights and fundamental rights fields in general: - Companies. - Non-profit organizations. - Public administrations. - Interested bodies.
- Reports and analysis of the labour market.
- Strategic plans for autonomous financing.
Key areaslegal studies social studies heritage ict
Main Researcher: MARIA LORCA MARTIN
PAI Reference: SEJ240