IMPLICATIONS OF ENVIRONMENTAL NORMATIVE. ENVIRONMENTAL STANDARDS AND DIRECTIVES
A reproach group located in the Faculty of Law of the University of Malaga, which specialises in the study of Administrative Law, with particular emphasis on the regulations, the organisation of the public Administrations and their interrelations, their acts, administrative procedures and the study of the sectoral relations of these public Administrations with the citizens, especially those lying within the sectors of town planning, the environment, the sea coasts and the public waters.
- Administrative Procedures.
- Interadministrative relations.
- Sea Coasts and Maritime safety. Terrestrial waters and Hydraulic Public Domain.
- Territorial infrastructures.
- Plans for the management of the territory and town planning management.
- Environment and Protected Natural Spaces. Environmental standards and environmental guidelines.
- Participation of social groups in administrative activities.
- Technical advice on legal matters related to the aforementioned research lines.
- Elaboration of reports on administrative procedures.