The research group Non-Associative Structures, located in the Department of Algebra, Geometry and Topology of the Faculty of Science, is fundamentally dedicated to pure mathematics research; specifically in the area of non-associative algebras and in some generalizations of them. This groupâ€™s researchers have produced a large number of publications, which has accorded them an extensive research curriculum.
- Non-associative division algebras.
- Lie algebras.
- Lie triple systems.
- Root systems.
- Associative pairs.
- Alternative and Jordan pairs.
- Derivation algebras.
- Absolute value algebras.
- Composition algebras.
- Prehilbertain algebras.
- Finiteness conditions for modules.
- Algebraic number theory.
- Advice about the research topics.
- Research training.
- Organisation of conferences and courses on non-associative structures.
Main Researcher: JOSE ANTONIO CUENCA MIRA
PAI Reference: FQM125