Research group of the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters specializes in the study of identities. In addition, this team conducts gender studies through the analysis of the great epics of the world. The group integrates lines of research dedicated to ancient geography, Phoenician-Punic civilization, the impact of natural disasters such as earthquakes and tsunamis in ancient societies in long-term perspective, and models of globalization in the ancient world, particularly around the change of Era.
- Antique historiography.
- Modern historiography in the Ancient World.
- Classical Tradition.
- Mythology and Religion.
- Antigua Geography.
- Ancient History of the Iberian Peninsula.
- Gender Studies.
- Studies of Ancient India.
- Natural disasters in Antiquity.
- The first great globalization of the Eurasian Continent at the beginning of the change of Era.
- Technical Advice in historical documentaries and archaeological sites.
- Cataloguing and literary studies related to Ancient History.
- Advice given to institutions and cultural industries: museums, archeological sites routes and tourist routes.
- Advice given on multiculturalism issues.
- Educational innovation projects related to the teaching and learning of ancient History.