ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES: SERVICES OF GENERAL INTEREST, VULNERABLE COLLECTIVES AND THE ENVIRONMENT (ADMINISTRATIVE INTERVENTION)
This group includes several research topics, amongst which are: Services of general interest, whether non-economic (SIGNE) (education, health, social services, housing, water supply and sanitation ...), or economic (SIGE) (energy, telecommunications , transport, etc.). The administrative services; especially with regard to e-administration, transparency and good governance and data protection. Services of general interest and the environment, the public and private articulation of legal relationships and their benefit content.
- The organisation and performance of public administrations: State system, autonomous regime, local regime and local authorities.
- General economic regulation: Publifications, liberalisations, privatisations and regulated activities.
- Distribution of powers between public administrations, collective services and regulation.
- General interest services, both economic and non economic.
- Network services : energy, telecommunications, transport.
- Administrative services: e-administration, transparency and good governance, and data protection.
- Education, health, social services and housing.
- Vulnerable collectives.
- The taking of dictums and reports on administrative law (administrative resources, data protection and transparency...) and especially on the lines of research (services of general interest).
- Legal advice given on lines of research services of general interest ( energy, transport, education, health, house...). E-administration, transparency and data protection.