ETHNOGRAPHY, COMMUNICATION MEDIATION AND DEVELOPMENT (ETNOMEDIA-CD) SEJ343
This research group is part of the Faculty of Social and Work Studies of the University of Malaga. Researchers from Social Anthropology, East Asia Studies and Social Work areas compose it. They contribute with some institutions, The Academy of Korean Studies, Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, The Korean Foundation and the National University of Incheon, in diverse international projects on transcultural relations applied to the academic area and the social development and sustainability.
- Social Change.
- New types of family.
- Social and Cultural Anthropology.
- Social Development and Ecological-Cultural Development.
- Sustainable Tourism.
- Intercultural relationships.
- Communication and Social Construction.
- Social and intercultural mediation.
- Mediations for tourism development.
- Critical analysis of social and political discourse.
- Applied qualitative investigation to tourism, social communication, new types of family, intercultural relationships, etc.
Key areastourism legal studies social studies pedagogy heritage education
Main Researcher: FRANCISCO MANUEL MONTALBAN PEREGRIN
PAI Reference: SEJ343