PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. CTS232
A research group of the department of Pharmacology and Clinical Therapeutics of the University of Malaga. Its most notable lines of research include the assessment of antiaggregant and antioxidant drugs, new pharmacotherapeutic ideas, and studies on drug control.
- Receptors characterization of by means of radioligands in animal and human tissues.
- Assessment of therapeutic groups.
- Hepatic metabolisation of medicines.
- Pharmacology of thrombosis and tissue ischemia.
- Drug control.
- Assessment of medicines and drugs.
- Scientific and technical advice on pharmacology and pharmacoepidemiology.
- Technical advice and intervention in the Ethical Committee of Clinical Trials of hospitals and health centres.
- Studies of hepatopathies associated to medicines.
Main Researcher: INMACULADA BELLIDO ESTEVEZ
PAI Reference: CTS232