CLINIMETRICS IN PHYSIOTHERAPY
This research group studies the development and validation of tools for assessment and clinical diagnosis integrating biomechanics, physiology, psychometrics and clinical signs.
- Development, validation and sensitivity to change of instruments for results measuring in Clinical Sciences.
- Physiology and biomechanics applied to the musculoskeletal (dis)function. Preclinical studies.
- Multimodal interventions of health promotion in chronic illness. Clinical studies.
- Health solutions based on information technology and mobile communication. Telemedicine and mHealth. Translational research and innovation.
- Scientific-technical advice on matters of implementation programs of public and community health in chronic illness.
- Scientific-technical advice in Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Occupational Therapy.
- Scientific-technical advice on Telemedicine and mHealth.
- Advice on innovation in education in health sciences.
- Development of biotechnological applications of human movement.
- Development and validation of questionnaires and clinical assessment instruments.
Main Researcher: ANTONIO IGNACIO CUESTA VARGAS
PAI Reference: CTS631