PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND NATURAL PRODUCTS FQM209
This research group located within the department of organic chemistry, Faculty of Science, is dedicated to the study of photochemical and natural products, for implementation in areas such as chemical synthesis, biology and medicine.
- Isolation, characterization, synthesis and pharmacological activity of various alkaloids.
- Isolation, structural determination and synthesis of natural products.
- Synthetic and mechanistic aspects of the Molecular Photochemistry.
- Synthesis and study of antigenic determinants and antigens to detect immunoglobulins to beta-lactams.
- Study of natural products of dietary and nutritional interest.
- Synthesis of organic compounds for the preparation of resistant surfaces to proteins and biosensors.
- Synthesis of benzazepines with biological interest. Approaches to drugs.
- Synthesis and identification of antigenic determinants of beta-lactam antibiotics.
Key areasbiotechnology health red biotechnology
Main Researcher: AMELIA DIAZ MORILLA
PAI Reference: FQM209