DUE PROCESS IN A RULE OF LAW STATE
The research group Due process in a Rule of Law state of the Department of Political Science, Public International Law and Procedural Law focuses on the analysis and the study of the law and acts as well as advisor for justice specialists. This group is in collaboration with various ibero-american countries with the intention to approximate and finally equate the legal systems to the ones used in developed countries. Among the international cooperations one project is standing out: the creation of a contentious administrative legislation for litigations. Actually, the research group wants to implement a mediation system to expedite proceedings in matrimonial lawsuits.
- Procedural law of the European Union.
- Bankruptcy law.
- Judicial protection of consumers and users.
- Separation of powers.
- Juvenile justice.
- Placing administrations under law.
- Fast trial systems.
- Juristic advisor in various matters.
- Specific training of lawyers related to the research topics.
- Organization of congresses about international cooperation.