GRAPH ALGEBRAS, EVOLUTION ALGEBRAS AND NON-ASSOCIATIVE STRUCTURES.
Our research group is devoted to the following lines: graph algebras, evolution algebras, Lie structures, gradings and connection techniques. We have also interest on the relation with other disciplines, as Physics and Biology. We use computational tools (symbolic calculus) as an instrument for our research. The team, consisting of 7 researchers: four female and three male, has a wide curricula comprising research, teaching and dissemination.
- Leavitt path algebras.
- Computational techniques for Lie algebras.
- Lie triple systems.
- Lie-Yamaguti algebras.
- Evolution algebras.
- Connection techniques.
- Advice about research grants from Spanish public institutions: - Projects. - Scientific and technological individual activities.
- Training courses on various specialized software tools.
- Organization of workshops and conferences related to the lines of research of the group.
- Advice of other researchers.
- Advisoring service for planning, organizing and management of research schools at an international level.
- Experts on international cooperation (at a scientific level).