ENGINEERING AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (G.I.G.A) RNM281
The Engineering and Environmental Management Group of the UMA has the most up-to-date equipment for the analysis and characterization of soils and waters. It is constituted by a highly qualified human team and a wide curriculum in indicated research lines. It also has a wide experience in the management of waste produced by the productive sectors, indispensable circumstance in order to value and improve its reuse and also implementing measures aimed to the environmental protection.
- Decontamination of soil and groundwater.
- Wastewater treatment and potabilization.
- Management of industrial, urban, biomass and electronic waste.
- Critical raw materials and urban mining.
- Reuse and recycling of secondary batteries.
- CO2 capture, biogas refining and hydrogen production.
- Physical-chemical characterization of soils.
- Modeling systems and techniques application on contaminated soils recovery.
- Analysis of drinking and waste water.
- Waste management studies.
- Multiphysics modeling of electrochemical systems with COMSOL.
Key areasenvironment ict modeling waste comsol
Main Researcher: CARLOS VEREDA ALONSO
PAI Reference: RNM281