ENGLISH GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY STYDUES FROM THE SYNCHRONOUS, DIACHRONIC AND IMPLEMENTATION LEXICOGRAPHICAL POINT OF VIEW HUM762
The research group of English grammar and vocabulary studies from the synchronous, diachronic and implementation lexicographical point of view specialises in the analysis of the English language over time or its study during a specified period. At present, this research group is focused on the analysis of tourist and educational lexicon; thereupon its work may be of interest to both schools and tourism-related businesses that want to present a good profile to their foreign customers.
- The research of the English language from various approaches: - Synchronous. - Diachronic.
- Educational, cultural and social training activities related to our line of research.
- Advice and preparation of grammatical and lexicological studies related to the English language.
- Advice on pedagogical lexicography related to the learning of English.
- Research on methods of teaching English.
- Development of multilingual evaluation aspects of tourism language.
- Advice on the management of language teaching centre (Spanish/English).
Key areastourism heritage pedagogy education
Main Researcher: MAR?A DOLORES FERN?NDEZ DE LA TORRE MADUE?O
PAI Reference: HUM762