CONTEMPORARY HABITABILITY IN TOURISM, HERITAGE AND SUSTAINABILITY HUM064
HATUPASO is the first research group created in the E.T.S. of Architecture of the University of Malaga, in 2008, and is composed of professors and architects of first level. With works referenced in numerous awards, publications and exhibitions, it offers a comprehensive service in architecture and urbanism based on its research main lines.
- Sustainable Architecture and Tourism.
- Urbanism for the 21st century.
- Opportunity areas for socio-economic development.
- Landscape and environment
- Projects and management of architectural and heritage works.
- Sustainable tourism development.
- Environmental impact studies and analysis.
- Sustainable urban planning and development.
- Rehabilitation projects for landscape, heritage and environment.