DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY OF ART HUM130
This research group located at the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters at the University of Malaga, has an extensive curriculum in the study of history, culture, art and urban heritage in the province of Malaga. They also collaborated in documentaries and preparing inventories of cultural heritage with other Spanish and European cities.
- Urbanism, architecture and plastic arts in modern and contemporary ages.
- Theory and art criticism. Art Language.
- Aesthetics and Fine Arts.
- Historic Heritage.
- Conservation, dissemination and restoration.
- Museology and museography.
- Studies of women: iconography and creativity.
- Preparation of inventories of historical and artistic heritage.
- Scientific studies of literary and documentary sources.
- Advice for cataloging-inventory of movable and immovable property.
- Making reports for the valorization of buildings.