HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY ANDALUSIA
The research group History of Philosophy in Andalusia of the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters is specialized in the interpretation of the works of Nietzsche and Gadamer. The studies concentrate on the analysis of philosophical, legal and literary aspects of these European authors. Currently the research members are working on the translation and publication of the complete work of Friedrich Nietzsche. The University of Malaga hosts the 'Sociedad EspaĂ±ola de Estudios sobre Friedrich Nietzsche' (http://www.uma.es/nietzsche-seden) who publishes the journal 'Estudios Nietzsche' (http://www.estudiosnietzsche.org/). In addition, research about the analysis of the work of Hans-Georg Gadamer is made public through the channel http://www.uma.es/gadamer. The result of these studies is reflected through the broad spectrum of publications and has earned the group an excellent reputation throughout Europe.
- History of philosophy in Andalusia.
- History of Spanish philosophy.
- History of Latin-American philosophy.
- The presence of Nietzscheâ€™s thoughts in Spanish philosophy.
- Interpretation theory: From Nietzsche to Gadamer.
- Bibliographic archives about work and mindset of Nietzsche.
- Organization of conferences about Nietzsche.
Main Researcher: MARCO PARMEGGIANI RUEDA
PAI Reference: HUM448