HISTORY OF PRESENT TIME
The research group, History of Present Time, specializes in the study of the Present Time and Spanish Civil War, the Franco period and the Spanish Transition to democracy. This group, created in 1991, is composed of 9 researchers who have an extensive research curriculum in the field of teaching and research. This group also combines a large number of collaborations with both public administrations as with other research groups in Southern Spain. Their main objective is to study the Spanish Civil War in the province of Malaga.
- History of Present Time.
- History of the repression in the Franco period.
- History of women.
- History of international relations.
- History of Spain under Franco and the transition.
- History of Eastern countries.
- History of Latin America.History of women.
- Studies related to the Franco period in Andalusia.
- Advice on the Civil War and the Franco period.
- Studies on violence and repression in the republican area during the civil war.
- Advice on the studies of emigration between Spain and Europe.
- Advice to companies wanting to promote historical tourism.
- Advice on Spanish history being adapted to theatrical works, films or documentaries.
- Training courses on women and repression.