SOCIAL INDICATORS SEJ157
The research group Social Indicators of the Faculty of Economy and Business Sciences specializes in the analysis of surveys and the econometric modeling of companies. Thus, the 9 members of the research staff (each of them has obtained a PhD degree) analyze the relationship between performance and satisfaction at work. As source for the studies they use surveys conducted by Andalusian and national public bodies. In addition, they realize studies on the labour market looking at, e.g. the impact of education on the insertion in the labour market and the subsequent steps in the career, or the gender or immigrant pay differentials.
- Education economy.
- Labour economy.
- Statistics and applied econometrics.
- Health economy.
- Social indicators.
- Cost evaluation of the disregard of psychosocial risks prevention at work.
- Analysis of surveys.
- Advisor for: - Educational planning. - Immigration. - Satisfaction at work.
- Educational production and cost functions.
- Economic return of education.
- Organization of specialized courses and congresses.
Key areashealth economy social studies pedagogy education
Main Researcher: ANTONIO CAPARROS RUIZ
PAI Reference: SEJ157