The Manufacturing Engineering research group is composed of eight researchers from the Department of Engineering Process at the University of Malaga. Its works and researches are mainly focused on the study and development of optimized manufacturing processes and measurement methods. Furthermore, it is also responsible for the Metrology Centre at the University of Malaga (CEMUM), the first laboratory of this University accredited by the National Accreditation Agency (ENAC).
- Analytical Methods in Metal Forming.
- Analysis and optimization of machining processes.
- Machining of light alloys.
- Dimensional and industrial metrology.
- Quality manufacturing engineering.
- Educational innovation.
- Technical advice on manufacturing processes.
- Manufacturing of complex parts.
- Technical Advice on measurement methods.
- Technical Advice on metrological calibration equipment.
- Technical Advice on laboratory accreditation process.
- Audits of laboratories according to ISO 17025.
- Characterization of surface quality.
Main Researcher: LORENZO SEVILLA HURTADO
PAI Reference: TEP933