SYSTEM AND AUTOMATION ENGINEERING TEP119
The group of Systems Engineering and Automatics counts with a large number of qualified personnel, numerous patents (product of their research in the field), laboratories Robotics and Automation of Industrial Processes, an aero-hydrodynamics laboratory of unmanned vehicles and equipment necessary for carrying out the different lines of research that they develop. In addition, point out that this group founded the Andalusian Institute of Advanced Automation and Robotics.
- Teleoperated and Autonomous mobile robots for exploration and rescue applications.
- Mobile Robotics in structured environments (hospitals, museums, large buildings,..).
- Robotic Systems for assistance to minimally invasive surgery.
- Processing images (Three-dimensional maps and satellite change detection).
- Control systems for terrestrial, marine and aerial vehicles.
- Intelligent control systems: Fuzzy systems, neural networks, etc.
- Electric vehicles and technologies for sustainable mobility.
- Automation of logistics system and infrastructure.
- Automation of manufacturing systems.
- Design and manufacture of mobile robots for industrial applications and services.
- Automation of manufacturing and production systems.
- Design and production of embedded control systems.
- Applications of robotics to medicine.
- Design and production of mechatronic systems (Goniophotometer for luminaire characterization, X-by-wire systems, haptic systems, etc.)
- Developing systems for electric vehicles and sustainable mobility.