MUSIC, ART, CREATIVITY AND EDUCATIONAL INNOVATION
The MUSITHEMA research group is settled in the Faculty of Psychology and Education at the University of Malaga. Members are professors and researchers with different backgrounds and a common interest on music, its relations with science, with culture and especially with the other arts. Scientific production of the group is supported mainly by research projects financed by the Spanish government and other institutions.
- Music and creativity.
- Music and communication.
- Musical heritage in Andalucia.
- Music and artistic education.
- Music therapy.
- Music teacher training.
- Music and neuroscience.
- Organization and coordination of musical venues.
- Musictherapy for children and adults.
- Analysis of interest and attitudes towards any kind of music.
- The training of music teachers.
- Composing and arraging music.
- Conservation and management of musical heritage.
- Analysis of the data referred to the mentioned services.
- Experiment design.