INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
The Research Group on Innovation and Technology Education â€“INNOEDUCA- University of MÃ¡laga (Consolidated Andalusian Group SEJ-533) is an interdisciplinary group of professional staff (teachers, mathematicians, computer scientists, graphic designers...) different educational levels that develop products, research and training in the field of Innovation and educational Technology. Since its inception the group has developed an ongoing research work and priorities has been to contact and collaboration with other researchers and national and international centers.
- Web platforms to support teaching and learning.
- Design and evaluation of digital educational materials for teacher training.
- Educational innovation and new technologies applied to education.
- Studies, analysis and impact of the implementation of ICT in teaching practice.
- Training in open environments with MOOC.
- Content analysis of textbooks, curriculum materials and educational applications or software.
- Implementation of new technologies as learning tools.
- Implementation of innovative training in companies and public institutions and / or private.
- Improving the quality of education through innovative methods and new technologies.