TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION AND QUALITY SEJ414
This research group has over 15 years of experience in the field of technological innovation and quality. Its research is applicable to corporations and other organizations aiming to establish a strategic and integrated management system linked to technology, R&D&i and quality.
- Quality management and corporate social responsibility.
- Integrated management systems (quality, environment, occupational safety and health, R&D&i, technology monitoring and corporate social responsibility).
- Technological innovation. Technology and innovation management.
- National and regional systems of innovation.
- Strategic alliances and knowledge management.
- Quality. Strategic management and social responsibility at universities.
- Management of family businesses.
- Development of strategic plans.
- Implementation of strategic management systems.
- Development of corporate social responsibility reports.
- Design and implementation of systems of technology monitoring.
- Design and implementation of integrated management systems.
Key areassocial studies legal studies
Main Researcher: CRISTINA QUINTANA GARCIA
PAI Reference: SEJ414