EURIGHTS - HUMAN RIGHTS IN EUROPE
EURights focuses its research on the exercise of Fundamental Rights within Europe. Fields of interest include the exercise of rights in a multilevel context, rights related to political participation, rights related to free movement of people, migrations, rights and institutional organization, gender and rights.
- Legal systems of Andalusia and European Union.
- Relationship between jurisdictions.
- Fundamental rights of citizens (National, EU citizens, foreign residents and inmigrants).
- Juridical interpretation and Legal Rights.
- Making reports and legal opinions on Law (European, Autonomic and Local).
- Conducting legal opinions on fundamental rights.
- Advice on immigration policies. Rights of citizens.
- Studies on the legal status of women. Gender Policy.