RESEARCH AND APPLICATION OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (IA)2 TIC135
Group composed of teachers and researchers from the Computer Science School at the University of MÃ¡laga. The group has more than 25 years of experience in European, National and Regional Research projects and contracts with companies for Technology Transfer, in topics related to Artificial Intelligence, Web Technologies and Software Development
- Artificial Intelligence in Education.
- User modeling and Personalization.
- Computational Learning. Data Mining.
- Heuristic Search.
- Multiagent Systems.
- Adaptive Hypermedia and Adaptive Web-based Systems.
- Artificial Intelligence in Civil Engineering.
- Intelligent Tutoring Systems and E-learning.
- Web-based Computer Adaptive Tests.
- Â· Educational Games.
- Knowledge discovery in large database systems.
- Knowledge retrieval and Recommender systems.
- Multi-platform applications: DT, mobile devices, web.
- Personalization of web-based applications.