Computational Intelligence and Image Analysis
The core activity of this group is focused on the development of models for neurocomputation, deep learning, computational learning, computer vision and image analysis. The product of their research has been applied to various sectors such as video surveillance, e-learning and biomedicine.
- Neurocomputation: deep learning, supervised and non supervised networks.
- Analysis of digital images.
- Analysis of clustering and classification.
- Recognition and identification of patterns.
- Computational Learning.
- Logistics and transport systems.
- Systems to support decisions.
- Intelligent video surveillance.
- Medical image processing.
- Artificial intelligence applied to medicine.
- Development of intelligent systems to help business decisions.
- Data Acquisition System via GPS.
- Design & manufacture of digital mobile video sensors (systems for inspection tasks and surveillance).
- Analysis of digital images to detect abnormalities.
- Development of computer vision systems for video surveillance.
- Design and optimization of logistics and transport networks.
Main Researcher: EZEQUIEL LOPEZ RUBIO
PAI Reference: TIC163